Liebster Award: What kind of award is it?
In the event, there is so much information on the internet. So according to The Global Aussie the Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The blog also shares the earliest case of the award goes back as far as 2011.
First of all, Liebster in German can mean: sweetest, kindness, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Award Display
The Official Rules: Liebster Award
Lorraine Reguly, the writer of the Wording Well conducted an extensive research and noted 3 Sets of Rules. However, since bloggers have added their own spin over the years, I chose to display these official rules of the award she also shares:
If you are nominated for The Liebster Award and you accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post . Once you have written and published it, you have to inform the blogs that you nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Thank You Words of Appreciation
In like manner, I really enjoy the postings at Motivated Mindset by Chris who nominated me for this wonderful award. I want to thank-you for being a true reader of my blog & honoring Ms. Flo at To Inspire Us!
Furthermore, please stop by Motivated Mindset if you are looking to surround yourself with those on the same mission as you.
Motivated Mindset asked for 15 Random Facts and Below are 15 New Facts About Me:
- There is no doubt I am 46 years of age as of June 2, 2018.
- I am a Department Manager for active income & seeking multiple streams of income.
- To Inspire Us blog creates inspiration to continuously inspire myself on a daily basis and to inspire others after losing through hardship.
- The goal is to inspire the masses who seek it.
- I am self-confident, working on self-discipline, I am self-motivated & self-inspired.
- Ms. Flo can be very aggressive if approached the wrong way but, I am very humble, so don’t push me.
- My eye candy is 27.
- I want to expereince loft living.
- On October 31, 2012 I started living a minimal lifestyle.
- Everyday I fight to live more frugally. In addition, living frugally is an on-going process.
- The will to inspire myself is a daily goal. I have mastered shaking it off & moving on.
- My true passion is cooking.
- I was born in Tuskeegee, AL
- I love men in tights season. (Football)
- My dream is to own a R.V. & travel.
5 to 11 Nominees with Less Than 1000 Followers
Lifestyle | New Posts Every Sunday
We are talking about something we know nothing about.
Fashion is everything
Transformed By Meeting That Which I’m Not
Indie author with a love to share stories and insights to anyone willing to read them.
A vivacious lover of books and pen!
You don’t have to be recovering ‘from’ something to begin your journey of self-discovery
Thoughts on Productivity, Health, Writing, Job Hunting, and many other topics…
Explore the world with us
Shadows to reflection, they all whisper silent tales.
Your go to spot for fashion, beauty and lifestyle news.
A New List of Questions for Nominees
- Who is the most important person in the world to you?
- How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
- What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
- What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
- List 5 empowering beliefs you can take on to help you achieve your goals?
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- What do you fear most in life?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
- For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
- What are you passionate about?
In Conclusion, as nominees you are not obligated to participate. On the other hand, it helps you gain exposure to more readers. I want to thank you for learning more about this award. I will be looking forward to your participation.
Be Blessed & Inspired!