According to the Dictionary, self confidence is a feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities, and judgement. The Thesaurus also shares other words related to self confidence like morale, confidence, self assurance, assurance, assertiveness, self reliance, self possession and composure.
VARIOUS QUOTES ALLOW US TO LEARN TO GROW FROM YOUR MISTAKES & FAILURE!
A mistake should be your teacher, not your attacker. A mistake is a lesson, not a loss. It is a temporary, necessary detour, not a dead end.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
All the talent in the world won’t take you anywhere without your teammates.
IS YOUR POETRY LIKE A FIRE INSIDE OF YOU?
Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you –like music to the musician or Marxism to the Communist –or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.
WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION?
Ambition is putting a ladder against the sky.
HOW DO YOU USE YOUR TIME?
Time is like a handful of sand- the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers
WHAT ARE YOU LATE FOR? OR ARE YOU NEVER LATE?
A Various QUOTE OFTEN USED BY DRAKE!
Better late than never, but never late is better
SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING HAS A CURE EXCEPT STUPIDITY!
Ignorance can be educated. Crazy can be medicated. But there is no cure for stupid.
ARE YOU SEEKING GROWTH?
One who refuses to seek the advice of others will eventually be led to a path of ruin. A mentor helps you to perceive your own weaknesses and confront them with courage. The bond between mentor and protege enables us to stay true to our chosen path until the very end.
INSPIRATION USED BY THE FAMOUS ZIG ZIGLAR
A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
ROBERT KIYOSAKI MOTIVATES OFTEN
Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.
Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.
Lucky people get opportunities; brave people create opportunities; and winners are those that convert problems into opportunities.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
Winners know they are not perpect. They respect their weaknesses while making the most of their strenghts.
WHAT DOES SISTERHOOD MEAN TO YOU?
Sisterhood is the essence of all the wisdom of the ages, distilled into a single word. You cannot see sisterhood, neither can you hear it nor taste it. But you can feel it a hundred times a day. It is a pat on the back, a smile of encouragement. It’s someone to share with, to celebrate your achievements.
HOW DO YOU AWAKEN THE GREATNESS WITHIN YOU?
You don’t find will power, you create it.
DOES TIME REALLY HEAL ALL WOUNDS?
Time heals all wounds but it doesn’t change who somebody is. Stop going back to pain.
Time heals everything in life, be patient and everything will be alright.
If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.
William J. Clinton
Don’t quit. For if you do, you may miss the answer to your prayers.
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
Success is a choice; a promise that you make to yourself to keep moving forward.
Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
Whatever you’re going through in your life, don’t ever give up.
Every great journey begins with one step and it begins with moving forward, turning on the engine, and shifting into the right gear at the right time. Remember, going through pain is temporary and it will subside, but quitting on the other hand lasts forever.
You can’t please everybody. I give up. I’m not trying to. I don’t care. Leave me alone with that.
If you fail, never give up. Keep trying, you will succeed.
Lailah Gifty Akita
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.
We want to define continuous improvement so we can better ourselves on a daily basis. The continuous improvement of our everyday lives is what we dedicate to ourselves and make small changes and improvements consistently, with the high expectations that those small improvements will add up to a greater significance.
The typical approach to self-improvement is to set a large goal, then try to take big leaps in order to accomplish the goal in as little time as possible. While this may sound good in theory, it often ends in burnout, frustration, and failure. Instead, we should focus on continuous improvement by slowly and slightly adjusting our normal everyday habits and behaviors.Reference
The nature of fatherhood is that you’re doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified when you do it.
The thrill of being a great father is not seeing your children go on to become successful adults. The thrill of a great father is the journey, experiencing your child’s successes along the pathway to their greatness.
A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
Great fathers don’t find fault. Great fathers find solutions.
A man’s worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own.
Sometimes you start flowing and shits starts adding on to whatever cipher you’re dealing with. Meanwhile you got all of these thoughts in your head and you don’t get enough time to put them down. That’s another reason I started writing from the last word to the front word. It’s methods to the madness. Sometimes I can’t understand it or explain it but it is what it is.
I really like to travel when I write. Something about seeing new things and being in new cultures and environments provokes new thoughts in your head.
There are little thoughts in your head that can grow until they eat your entire mind. Just tiny little thoughts–they are like a cancer, there is no telling what triggers the spread, or who will be struck, and why some get it and others are spared.
Thoughts in your head are really no different than the sound of a bird outside. It is just that you decide that they are more or less relevant.
But as he grew older, he learned that a word was a powerful thing. An insult didn’t have to be shouted to bleed; a vow didn’t have to be whispered to make you believe. Hold a thought in your head, and that was enough to change the actions of anyone and anything that crossed your path.
I would like for us to meet right here on Tuesday’s because I will love to hear how you are doing today?
Some of the worlds most successful bloggers have created quotes about blogging. These top quotes are of various topics floating around the internet today. With the quotes I want to present to you, we just may discover what blogging is to us, what makes this so important in our lives, and how well to blog if we are experiencing any inconsistencies.
My hopes for us are that we find inspiration as we continue to think, prepare, write, schedule, and/or post to your blogs.
4. Sometimes when people get success they forget about the people that pointed them there or championed them into this position. I pride myself on really understanding. I wouldn’t even call it keeping it real. I just call it keeping it me. When they tell me, “You’re doing what you’re supposed to do,” it makes me go ten times even harder, because I know that there are people on the sidelines and they’re watching me. They’re cheering for me. I want to be the best me I could possibly be when it comes to them. Young Jeezy
5. Think you figured it out, but you don’t have a clue.
Think you on top of the world, but the world on top of you. Young Jeezy
6. Anybody that’s got a problem with me is probably envious or wants to be me, and that’s how I’ve always looked at it. Young Jeezy
7. I think I got a lot of life skills; I got a lot of wisdom; I’ve seen a lot of bad things happen to a lot of good people. Young Jeezy
8. I used to hit the kitchen lights, cockroaches everywhere/Hit the kitchen lights, now it’s marble floors everywhere. Young Jeezy
9. Real recognize real, I suppose. Young Jeezy
10. I just think a hustler’s ambition is that I never stop. I start off hustling and said I’ll never stop hustling. An ambitious hustler is the one to hustle the hustlers. When I grew up, my heroes were hustlers. Now I’m their hero. Young Jeezy
11. Everyday, all day I have to be productive. And when I ain’t productive, I get concerned. Young Jeezy
12. Love don’t love nobody got me feeling like, I shouldn’t love myself. Young Jeezy
13. You gotta have life your way. If you ain’t losing your mind, you ain’t partying right. Young Jeezy
14. You’ve got to be happy with yourself. You can’t sell yourself if you’re out here and you ain’t good. Because you’re giving people messages, and if your message is wrong, then it’s like the blind leading the blind. Young Jeezy
15. I never wanted to be a statistic. I never wanted to be that cat who tried and never made it. Young Jeezy
16. Anything that looks good makes you feel better. Young Jeezy
17. I love the streets, and the streets love me back. And when things ain’t going the way they should go, they let you know… and when they happy, you gotta keep ’em happy. Young Jeezy
18. Anybody that I ever dealt with knows that I’m a very focused individual, and when it comes to my work and what I do, you might have to play the back burner to that. Young Jeezy
19. A lot of things come with fame, whether it’s losing friends or losing family. You still gotta stand up and be that guy even when you ain’t having great things. Because you’ve gotta be the spokesperson for your people. Young Jeezy
20. If I’m gonna put a message out there, I want to make sure I stay consistent. I’m up on my game, because I said it. People take your words and they live by them. Young Jeezy
21. Every time I’m out and somebody tells me they love what I do, that’s what I do it for. That’s like my vice. That’s like my high. When people understand that this is who I really am, and to be appreciated for your craft . Young Jeezy
22. When money was plentiful, I was the first one who told you to stack it. Live your life with it. Now that money slowed up, I’ma be the one telling you to save it like they ain’t gon’ make it no more. Young Jeezy
23. People who work every day are kind of scared of things they don’t understand. Young Jeezy
24. I ain’t a rapper; I’m a motivational speaker. I don’t do shows; I do seminars. I really talk to people. Young Jeezy
25. I can’t speak for everybody, but sometimes, people get in this showbiz game and they get the money, but then they forget why they got in the game in the first place. I don’t even look at it as fame, I just look at it as me being me, and me going out here everyday and being productive, because I am the product, and I’m selling myself. I’m selling my ambition and my integrity and my adversity, and I’d just like to be that. Young Jeezy
26. My music is more like ghetto gospel; there’s a message in my words, so people listen. Sometimes you might here different things; it depends on how you feel. You might feel down, and I might be the cat in the same sentence saying, “You need to get up and do your thing.” And then I could be the same cat, when you at the top of your game, telling you, “It feel good, don’t it?” but with the same words. Young Jeezy
27. I could sit right here and have a 15-minute conversation with somebody and change their whole life. Young Jeezy
28. All my music is inspirational. You just gotta listen to the words and get what you can get out of it. Young Jeezy
29. That’s why I like to read a lot. That’s why I try to keep up on current events, what’s going on in the world with the elections and the politicians and business people, because I feel like it’s my duty to spread that. I feel like it’s my duty to speak on that even if I’m never asked, because I’m representing the people. I don’t want to be in a position where I have no knowledge. Young Jeezy
30. On the real though, just being so young, then coming out of the hood and making it is just crazy to see. Just picking up a microphone and coming from the block, then being able to go around the world and really staying yourself and staying true to who you are. Young Jeezy
Monday is the day of the week some of us plan a new start, a new beginning. On Monday mornings people really struggle with the blues or even just getting out of bed. We are going to start our Mondays off on the right foot with #MotivationMonday. We are going to jump start with Motivational Monday picture quotes. Let’s just breath, relax and let the motivation flow.
Stop watering things that were never meant to grow in your life. Water what works, what’s good, what’s right. Stop playing around with those dead bones and stuff you can’t fix, its over…leave it alone! You’re coming into a season of greatness. If you water what’s alive and divine, you will see harvest like you’ve never seen before. Stop wasting water on dead issues, dead relationships, dead people, a dead past. No matter how much you water concrete, you can’t grow a garden.