Affirmations: Positive Statements To Say To Yourself In The Mornings
The greatest benefit of Affirmations is to use them in the mornings. However, if you are not a morning person you are more than welcome to use them in the afternoon or in the evening hours of the day. Incorporate morning affirmations into your daily routines. We are aiming to remain positive throughout the entire day.
How To Use Affirmations
- Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.
- Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes. Smile, if it feels natural.
- Say your affirmation (or list of positive affirmation) slowly and clearly.
- Repeat the affirmation(s) 3-5 times, really focusing on the meaning of each word.
- Take another three deep breaths, allowing your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmation(s). Reference
An Affirmation In The Morning
“I work well under pressure and always feel motivated.”
What Inspires You In The Mornings?