My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling.
1. The world is yours and everything in it, it’s out there- get on your grind and get it. Young Jeezy
2. Open your eyes, I’m a BLESSING in disguise. Young Jeezy
3. Let’s say your past is your present and your present is your cash, So I look forward to the future. Young Jeezy
4. Sometimes when people get success they forget about the people that pointed them there or championed them into this position. I pride myself on really understanding. I wouldn’t even call it keeping it real. I just call it keeping it me. When they tell me, “You’re doing what you’re supposed to do,” it makes me go ten times even harder, because I know that there are people on the sidelines and they’re watching me. They’re cheering for me. I want to be the best me I could possibly be when it comes to them. Young Jeezy
5. Think you figured it out, but you don’t have a clue.
Think you on top of the world, but the world on top of you. Young Jeezy
6. Anybody that’s got a problem with me is probably envious or wants to be me, and that’s how I’ve always looked at it. Young Jeezy
7. I think I got a lot of life skills; I got a lot of wisdom; I’ve seen a lot of bad things happen to a lot of good people. Young Jeezy
8. I used to hit the kitchen lights, cockroaches everywhere/Hit the kitchen lights, now it’s marble floors everywhere. Young Jeezy
9. Real recognize real, I suppose. Young Jeezy
10. I just think a hustler’s ambition is that I never stop. I start off hustling and said I’ll never stop hustling. An ambitious hustler is the one to hustle the hustlers. When I grew up, my heroes were hustlers. Now I’m their hero. Young Jeezy
11. Everyday, all day I have to be productive. And when I ain’t productive, I get concerned. Young Jeezy
12. Love don’t love nobody got me feeling like, I shouldn’t love myself. Young Jeezy
13. You gotta have life your way. If you ain’t losing your mind, you ain’t partying right. Young Jeezy
14. You’ve got to be happy with yourself. You can’t sell yourself if you’re out here and you ain’t good. Because you’re giving people messages, and if your message is wrong, then it’s like the blind leading the blind. Young Jeezy
15. I never wanted to be a statistic. I never wanted to be that cat who tried and never made it. Young Jeezy
16. Anything that looks good makes you feel better. Young Jeezy
17. I love the streets, and the streets love me back. And when things ain’t going the way they should go, they let you know… and when they happy, you gotta keep ’em happy. Young Jeezy
18. Anybody that I ever dealt with knows that I’m a very focused individual, and when it comes to my work and what I do, you might have to play the back burner to that. Young Jeezy
19. A lot of things come with fame, whether it’s losing friends or losing family. You still gotta stand up and be that guy even when you ain’t having great things. Because you’ve gotta be the spokesperson for your people. Young Jeezy
20. If I’m gonna put a message out there, I want to make sure I stay consistent. I’m up on my game, because I said it. People take your words and they live by them. Young Jeezy
21. Every time I’m out and somebody tells me they love what I do, that’s what I do it for. That’s like my vice. That’s like my high. When people understand that this is who I really am, and to be appreciated for your craft . Young Jeezy
22. When money was plentiful, I was the first one who told you to stack it. Live your life with it. Now that money slowed up, I’ma be the one telling you to save it like they ain’t gon’ make it no more. Young Jeezy
23. People who work every day are kind of scared of things they don’t understand. Young Jeezy
24. I ain’t a rapper; I’m a motivational speaker. I don’t do shows; I do seminars. I really talk to people. Young Jeezy
25. I can’t speak for everybody, but sometimes, people get in this showbiz game and they get the money, but then they forget why they got in the game in the first place. I don’t even look at it as fame, I just look at it as me being me, and me going out here everyday and being productive, because I am the product, and I’m selling myself. I’m selling my ambition and my integrity and my adversity, and I’d just like to be that. Young Jeezy
26. My music is more like ghetto gospel; there’s a message in my words, so people listen. Sometimes you might here different things; it depends on how you feel. You might feel down, and I might be the cat in the same sentence saying, “You need to get up and do your thing.” And then I could be the same cat, when you at the top of your game, telling you, “It feel good, don’t it?” but with the same words. Young Jeezy
27. I could sit right here and have a 15-minute conversation with somebody and change their whole life. Young Jeezy
28. All my music is inspirational. You just gotta listen to the words and get what you can get out of it. Young Jeezy
29. That’s why I like to read a lot. That’s why I try to keep up on current events, what’s going on in the world with the elections and the politicians and business people, because I feel like it’s my duty to spread that. I feel like it’s my duty to speak on that even if I’m never asked, because I’m representing the people. I don’t want to be in a position where I have no knowledge. Young Jeezy
30. On the real though, just being so young, then coming out of the hood and making it is just crazy to see. Just picking up a microphone and coming from the block, then being able to go around the world and really staying yourself and staying true to who you are. Young Jeezy
31. I’m a motivational speaker. Young Jeezy
32. I’ve got to pay $5 for gas just like everybody else. Young Jeezy
Join Me >>> Here <<< For Tweets!
BE BLESSED _ BE INSPIRED!
Are you an ambitious hustler? Do you hustle via blogging?