Affirmations Are Positive Statements
We Will Say To Ourselves Using TODAY
The greatest benefit of Affirmations is to use them in the mornings. However, if you are not a morning person you are more than welcome to use them in the afternoon or in the evening hours of the day. Incorporate morning affirmations into your daily routines. We are aiming to remain positive throughout the entire day.
How To Use Affirmations
- Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.
- Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes. Smile, if it feels natural.
- Say your affirmation (or list of positive affirmation) slowly and clearly.
- Repeat the affirmation(s) 3-5 times, really focusing on the meaning of each word.
- Take another three deep breaths, allowing your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmation(s). Reference
An Affirmation For Today
Today I choose to eat food that contribute to my health and my well being
What Affirmation Will You Add Today To & Follow Through?
Create Your Own Affirmation Starting With Today
In The Comments Below
Let’s Make Today Count!