Stay True To Yourself
Staying true to yourself requires practice as well as committment. Being true to YOU is a constant as you continue to grow and evolve. You must be prepared to spend time alone and learn who you really are. The primary goal is to remove any distractions, sit in silence & just listen to your inner thoughts. Getting to really know who you truly are is a valuable life lesson.
You must be prepared for honesty with your true feelings, your value in life, and your hearts desires. People are not going to free flow with you on this continuous journey. Therefore, you must be ready to set the world aside, but not forget about the people who truly mean the most in your life & channel your inner you.
Staying true to yourself is specifically about building a relationship with you. You have already given yourself to the world, now it is time to experience yourself. No matter what, always stay true to yourself because you can easily lose yourself when you always place others before you. To offer help to people is such a great deed. However, it should always be for the right reasons.
She got married to husband #1 just to keep his ass out of prison or perhaps help him get a reduced sentence. What a waste. Over the years, she became bitter. The luring techniques were very simple; she’s pregnant with another man’s child: protruding with a five month baby bump and of course the rest was history. He was abusive. He was a whore. She allowed love to festure. She endured it. She was fed up. She married in 1995. He became estranged in 1999. She pursued for a divorce, but was not successful until 2006. She always lives & learns. She lived it, she learned it, she moved on from it.
Men can be just as vulnerable as women. He tell her he’s not ready, but she is persistant because she is so use to being captainess save a hoe. He needs to get his son out the system. Ms. wonder woman steps up and is so pursuant. The proper channels were being taken. The system tells her that they do not see any stability. She learns the only way to get his son is to say I do. Here she goes again, husband #2. WTF was she thinking, surely not long-term, but short-term. She got married in 2008. She helps her husband conquer his goal. His baby is 3. She placed herself on the back burner again. Whoa, her children are young adults. His ass refused to work, she becomes frustrated, hardship takes its grand toll. They seperate in 2012. He mails the divorce papers to her granny’s house. She obliges. She is now……Staying True To Herself.
Staying True To Yourself Quotes
1. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.
2. This above all; to thine own self be true.
3. Being happy is not all about love! Love is not everything. Work, friends, and achieving things… your finite thing in life can’t be getting married and having children. Like, creating a life for myself that’s my own, and my own road? That was always the most important thing for me. Right now, I have a kid and stuff, and it’s fantastic to be a mother, but it’s not the final thing. You want to stay an individual. You need to stay an individual for your kid, as an example of what a human being should be! You want to stay true to yourself and not become a half a person. That is so, so important.
4. By staying true to yourself, you keep your energy high and clear, and you provide inspirational role modeling for other healers and helpers. Integrity toward yourself is a gift to the world.
5. What’s important is that you stay true to yourself. Because when you enter the real world, the most valuable thing you can bring is all your you-ness. The world doesn’t need any more hot chicks or tough guys or smooth talkers – the world needs more you. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
6. Stay true to yourself because a lot of times women get so wrapped up in doing for a man that we forget to focus on us. A lot of times that is unattractive. They love us because we are independent and focused on the things that make us happy. Because when they see you happy, their happy!
7. Regardless of others’ reactions, do your best to stay true to yourself. Make the choices that allow you to look in the mirror and feel good about the person gazing back at you.
8. Always stay true to yourself. Some people will like it, some people won’t. Life goes on.
9. You have to be 100 percent comfortable with yourself and who you are. You’ll have unflattering pictures posted on the Internet for all to see, so you have to be able to handle yourself and stay true to yourself.
10. When you do something you love, you have a passion for it. It comes naturally. Staying true to yourself and doing what you love keeps you going…everything else falls into place.
11. Establish who you are, and don’t let anybody dress you up or change the way you are, and stay true to yourself.
12. Stay true to yourself. People respond to authenticity.
Are You Really Living?
Are You Staying True To Yourself?
Have You Done Anything For You Lately?
Please Share Your Thoughts In The Comments Below