Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
Talking Tuesday is an open area right here on my #blog for all to comment to talk about anything that is on their minds in that very moment or you can just tell us about your day
LET’S TALK TUESDAY
I would like for us to meet every other Tuesday because I would love to hear What’s been going on in your world?
I know things are not always peachy, if you need to vent just let loose & once you post your comment use the hashtag….
Some of us just need to just TALK, VENT, RANT so here you are
DON’T HOLD ON
LET IT GO!
Feel Free To Leave Your Reply In The Comments Below
I will be expecting You!
Until The Next Post Be Inspired_
Featured Image: Photo by Hybrid on Unsplash
Past #TalkingTuesdays: via Reader
Anyone Is Invited To Promote Your Blogs and/or Post
Do you really know the purpose of a Blog Party? If not, Did you know your blog and/or a particular blog post of your choosing can be viewed by so many other readers. You are not forced to connect with other bloggers, but if you are New To Blogging! like myself then this is one way to promote yourself. If you are interesting in connecting with other bloggers in the community then you have been cordially invited to join this Blog Party in 2018. Allow your dedicated work to show by sharing ourselves in the blogosphere. Come on Let’s Have Some Fun!
Blog Party Requests:
- Follow>>>> To Inspire Us <<<< For Party Post
- Use the comment section below to leave your blog link or a blog post
- You can make yourself visible & available in separate comments
- View other blog links/posts shared by bloggers: feel free to like, comment, follow or share
- Now Let’s Party in 2018
Until The Next Post Be Inspired_Ms.Flo
Photo by Diego Jimenez on Unsplash
Daily goal setting is an integral part of any successful routine because it allows us to weigh and analyze just where we stand on a day-to-day basis. Since it’s easy to lose sight of our long-term goals, especially when dealing with the millions of distractions in our lives, daily goal setting allows us to stay on track and on point. Reference
Photo by LUM3N on Unsplash
There are four reasons why thinking about daily routines can help us reach our goals:
1. Action: Daily goals force us to think in terms of concrete action steps, rather than just lofty goals. For example, committing to write every day, even if it’s just a page or a paragraph or two, is better than just having a big goal to write a novel. Goals can’t be pie in the sky – something you’ll never do. The basic idea is to get you moving toward your goal on a daily basis.
2. Prioritization: There is a limit to the number of daily goals you can realistically accomplish. That’s a good thing because it forces us to decide what really matters. Clear out the clutter and isolate what it is you really want to accomplish. The longer your list, the less likely you’ll accomplish any of them. Concentrate on no more than four daily goals at a time.
3. Mini-goals: Daily goals must be limited in time. We can’t have three daily goals that each take an hour. It’s not realistic. Yet mini-goals are powerful when repeated daily. They can related to your finances, health, relationships, or any area of your life. Because mini-goals are doable, you increase the likelihood of accomplishing them and making progress toward larger goals.
4. Routine: We accomplish big things by consistently doing small things every day. The key then is to convert your mini-goals into daily habits.
My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.
Feature Photo by Dmitri Popov on Unsplash
We Are Motivated_We Are Goal Setters_We Are Inspired
Join Me >>> Here <<< For Tweets!
What Are Your Daily Goals?