Affirmations: Positive Statements To Say To Yourself In The Mornings
The greatest benefit of Affirmations is to use them in the mornings. However, if you are not a morning person you are more than welcome to use them in the afternoon or in the evening hours of the day. Incorporate morning affirmations into your daily routines. We are aiming to remain positive throughout the entire day.
Monday is the day of the week some of us plan a new start, a new beginning. On Monday mornings people really struggle with the blues or even just getting out of bed. We are going to start our Mondays off on the right foot with #MotivationMonday. We are going to jump start with Motivational Monday picture quotes. Let’s just breath, relax and let the motivation flow.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Many of us aspire to become writers at some point in our lives whether it is public or private, or perhaps this is not the gateway for you. It is never too late to embark on any journey to fulfill out hearts desire. Today there are so many platforms available to at least give it a try. You may never know who is listening.
Writing is a great art and a tremduous skill that can improve with time as long as you are dedicated. In regards to its many writing forms, we may become uninspired to write. It is an awesome craft that can be developed overtime with great practice, study, & extensive research.
What writer does not need inspiration? I am pretty sure some of us may need it more than others who maybe naturally inspired and just ready when the pen hits the paper. For the month of April get ready because I would love to share some quotes that may inspire you to write.
Writing isn’t about making money, getting famous, getting dates, getting laid, or making friends. In the end, it’s about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life, as well. It’s about getting up, getting well, and getting over. Getting happy, okay? Getting happy.
Writing is far from an easy task, so what inspires you to write?
1. Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. Dale Carnegie
2. Perhaps I am stronger than I think. Thomas Merton
3. When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. LL Cool J
4. A warrior is worthless unless he rises above others and stands strong in the midst of a storm. Yamamoto Tsunetomo
5. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Becke
6. Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. Leah LaBelle
7. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. Bernice Johnson Reagon
8. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. Thomas A. Edison
9. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Bill Cosby
10. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
16. Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice. Shawn Johnson
17. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. Khalil Gibran
18. The best lessons are usually learned from failure. You musn’t beat yourself up if you fail – just pick yourself up, learn as much as you can from the experience and get on with the next challenge…The brave may not live forever, but the cautious never live at all. Richard Branson
19. Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose – a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye. Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
20. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. Audrey Hepburn