Photo by Alex Holyoake on Unsplash
100 Blog Posts of Oct ’17 to Jan ’18
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash
To All My Readers
I am so excited to share my 100 blog post from my first day here in the blogosphere to this one. I have done my best to be consistent as humanly possible, set several schedule to adhere to my lifestyle, have endured several writer’s blocks, and unsure of what readers would actually be looking for. I stop trying to figure any of this out & just simply decided to go with the Ms. Flo…LOL!
Photo by Alireza Etemadi on Unsplash
I started off wanting or just assuming I must post everyday & it would be a great idea but my 40 an hour work week comes along with sleep & many other life duties. I found out real quick that blogging takes time and an everyday schedule is a lot more serious than just picking me three or four days out of the week for consistency. However, I still feel fueled with fire to post daily & when that urge strikes I’m going for the gusto. Whatever the case maybe I am here and still thriving.
Photo by Kelly Jean on Unsplash
Now since my Home page/Archives has 302 views to date, why not offer the first 100 post all in one place: in a blog post. Please enjoy reading what you may have missed because they are archived. Today, I am sharing my first 100 post from Oct 20, 2017 when I was a newbie to Jan 30, 2018 which displays #100.
100 Blog Posts
- New To Blogging! My intro as a newbie has received 73 views, 8 likes, & 5 comments
- How To Discover New Bloggers? My first Liebster Award received 56 views, 11 likes & 9 comments. Pure excitement!
- 15 Ways To Maintain Our Stress Levels A newer 2018 post received 42 views, 19 likes & 5 comments. “How we live is what makes us real”
- The Liebster Award 2nd Nomination My second Liebster Award received 40 views & 11 likes. I really think it was the 10 Random Facts About Me
- 2018 New Year Blog Party 36 views, 10 likes, 13 comments My party finally got some people…LOL! Drop by monthly I have some scheduled parties.
- 5 Readers to Follow on Friday’s I really love Follow Fridays. This first started as a weekly post, but I didn’t want to overwhelm the readers so I switched to bi-weekly. 33 views, 12 likes, & 1 comment
- 50 Blog Post Ideas For 50 Followers For the fifty follows I want to share 50 Inspirational Blog Post Ideas: 29 views, 10 likes & 3 comments
- 5 (+) New Friends To Follow on Friday 25 views, 12 likes, & 2 comments. This was exceptional to me because this post featured 15 additional friends from previous post if you missed them.
- How Do You Feel During The Holidays? This touched my heart during the Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays. “Life is a journey….Enjoy the ride” 25 views, 5 likes, 2 comments
- 1 Month Blog Progression for a Beginner 22 views, 10 likes, & 4 comments The Only Blogging Tips I Can Offer For Now As A New Blogger is to Visit Other Readers & Become Engaged in the Community.
- Let It Rip on Talk Tuesday’s I would like for us to meet right here on Tuesday’s because I will love to hear how you are doing today? This was a weekly post, but I will do my best to keep it at a bi-weekly rant session. 21 views, 9 likes, & 4 comments
- How To Get A Car During Tax Season? 20 views, 15 likes, 3 comments….If you are in need of a ride today! This post is definitely for you!
- 101 Ideas On How To Relieve Stress Managing stress on a daily basis can even make what we consider to be fun in our lives stressful. 19 views, 10 likes, & 2 comments
- Show Some Strength Saturday 12.30 “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” 19 views, 8 likes, & 5 comments
- How Not To Live? Or Is It OK FIX EVERYTHING AND REGROW 19 views, 7 likes, & 4 comments
- 10 Ideas About Followers That Really Work Getting followers to subscribe or follow your blog can sometimes be a little challenging. But by doing just the smallest things can make the biggest impact. Here’s 10 of them: Resource Credit: via link in post. 19 views, 7 likes & 8 comments
- 5 Readers To Introduce on Follow Friday’s Festivities: 12-1-17 I feel as if giving back to the blogging community is a great way to spread love in the blogosphere! 19 views, 8 likes & 5 comments
- 10 Tips For A More Sound Sleep Post like these are usually when I am having some major issues & they are really geared to TO INSPIRE US
I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you, I didn’t give up….Anonymous 18 views, 10 likes, & 2 comments
- 6 Basic Quick Tips For Goal Setting Anyone can set goals. It’s reaching them that’s the hard part. It’s important to set the bar at the right height for success and then follow through. My goals, even though I work most of them have never really been this detailed. I personally needed this for my grocery list goals. I hope you had you pen & paper ready to take notes. 18 views, 6 likes, & 9 comments
- My Journey_As A New Blogger Today is a new day & it’s never too late to start on a new journey. Being new to blogging, I was so afraid to just jump out there! At this point, I inspired myself to just start because I have nothing else to lose (Literally). 18 views & 3 likes
Let’s Move On To Twenty More Rising StarsPhoto by Taylor Bryant on Unsplash
- 500 (+) Top Hashtags for My Likes I want to thank the blogging community for being so supportive. I know everyday life schedules can be quite busy as well as hectic. So I wanted to give 500 #Hashtags for my 500 likes. Enjoy! I Love You All.
- Where To Start Picking Up The Pieces? Picking up the pieces….is never easy to do. Where do you start?
- Let Us Vent on Talk Tuesday’s LET THAT SHIT RIP!
- Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.02 “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are……”
- A Sunday Affirmation for You! 01.14 ….No obstacle is too big or too difficult for me to handle because what lies inside me is greater than what lies ahead of me….
- 3 Most Strategic Ways To Accelerate Your Beginners Blog On Saturday November 25, 2017, you surpassed your previous record of most likes in one day for your posts on To Inspire Us. That’s pretty awesome, well done!
- Want To Promote Yourself? Now You Can! I’ve been getting dozens of emails asking for blogging tips… And so far “day drinking” isn’t cutting it…Resource Credit: via link in post
- A Saturday Affirmation for You! 01.13 “First thing in the morning when you wake up……”
- A Thursday Affirmation for You! 01.11 “Life’s rewards as well as it’s short-comings are……”
- The Subtle Art of Liking I felt compelled to share with the community that I now have 50 likes.
- #TBT Posts on #ThrowbackThursday WHAT’S IN YOUR ARCHIVES ON THROWBACK THURSDAY’S?…
- A Monday Affirmation for You! 01.08 “Affirmations are our mental vitamins……”
- 11-30-17: Take It Back On Throwback Thursday’s Let’s Take It Back To The Most Influential Post You Have Stored Away In Your Archives.
- Happy New Years Eve 12.31 Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time.
- 2017 Blogging Survey for Blog Progress See how easy it is to .
- 7 Positive Ways To Start & End Your Days “Each day, you’ll find that there are different things that will affect you daily……” Resource Credits: via link in post
- Will and Determination Wednesday “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of……”
- Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.26 “Be miserable. Or……”
- Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.07 “Don’t judge each day by……”
- Feel Like Giving Up! Friday 12.29 “Never give up……”
Twenty More Little Fallen Soliders
- Follow Friday’s Festivities 5 Readers To Introduce Every Friday has turned into yet another bi-weekly post. My question to you is: DO you as a reader consider this aggravation or consistency?
- Let’s Have A Christmas Blog Party I questioned myself: Do these parties actually work? & if they did I knew I needed to give readers time to get warmed up to this newbie. Patience was key! This Party Starts Monday Dec. 11 @ 12:00AM & Ends on Monday Dec.25 @ 12:00AM. Party Poopers!
- The Benefits of Scheduling My Posts When I started this blog I had no idea it would come this far. However, scheduling can be a task when you have a full-time job. There are also other things in life that can take place that you have no control over.
- 11-29-17: 2nd New Post On Willing Wednesday’s Is It Time To Talk More About Ties That Bind? Stop by this post & tell me what you think if you haven’t been here already.
- It’s Time For A Christmas Blog Party Hello Readers! Its Time To Party….It has been a month since I threw my first blog party and it was not a success. You must be NUTS……Throwing all these freaking parties & nobody is showing up! Keep It Up….I will…Shut DF Up! Who are you to tell me not to party?…..At least my decor was AMAZING…..LMAO!
- Thankful for Friends Tuesday ”Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life……”
- How To Create Exposure To Explode Your Blog? I’m reblogging while on vacation so take advantage of this opportunity and leave me your link to share! If you feel so inclined you can share this post with your readers. I’ll Share Your Post…Click Here!! Resource Credits: via link post. I had no earthly idea what a reblog button was. I did the research & I don’t think my template supports it….SO I just shared it to my blog…YOU DEBBY DOWNERS!
- Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.04 I thought these were a great idea for Inspiration on a daily basis…To this day I’m still not sure. What do you think? ”My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive……” THEY SHALL RESURFACE!
- Time to Let Go Thursday “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering……”
- Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.20 “Promise Yourself……”
- Confessions of a Cougar The goodest passion, is it true or not or are there really confessions of a cougar. I really think your old ass was beating around the bush with this…..Just ADMIT It….DAMN IT….Your antique ass likes legal tenders…..SMH! Mind Your Business.
- Let Us Embrace Moving On Monday 01.01 Please Don’t Forget To Comment So We Can Converse Frequently With One Another…. Moving On!
- 4 New Twist On New Year’s Resolutions Making resolutions and setting goals for a new year are longstanding traditions. This is a fairly newer post, so far 10 views & 6 likes. It’s not as if the views, likes or comments are my main focus….I really think I needed to reassure myself that I am reaching people.
- It’s Throwback Thursday’s Take It Back I am so excited to see what you have stored away in your memoirs. Dec. 7 DONT JUDGE ME!
- A Wednesday Affirmation for You! 01.10 “Affirmations take our thoughts to a more protective and powerful place……”
- It’s Throwback Thursday’s Take It Back Jan. 4, I Can Feel Your Squinty Eyes Piercing Me. Asking WTF was she thinking?
- Let The #SaturdayShenanigans Begin “Your body tells you what it needs……”
- A Tuesday Affirmation for You! 01.09 “The most powerful affirmation doesn’t come from the conscious mind but from your Soul……”
- 25 More Letters To Use If Plan A Didn’t Work If plan A didn’t work for you, the goal is to remember that there are 25 more letters in the alphabet that can be used to encourage your plans. I told myself this post eas a little over the top….
OH WELL! After 9 views, 7 likes, & 3 comments….Who cares? I’m Winning. No your Not! WHAT? F#$* Boy….You Can’t Lower My Self-Esteem! I will continue to Post.
- Thank-You! Thursday 12.28 “There are two words that, when spoken, have the most unfathomable power to completely change your life…..”
Twenty Nibblets That Were Nibbled Upon
61. The Epitome of Healing Believe it or not I wrote this so many years ago & it was posted on MySpace! Where is Tom?
62. Let’s Talk On Thoughtful Tuesday’s Dec. 5 Some of us just like to rant, rant, rant so here you are LET IT GO! A continuous bi-weekly post!
63. Time…Revised Another MySpace Mystery!
64. 2018 Is Here! Happy New Year 01.01 “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on……”
65. Define Your Life on Self-Love Sunday “Never be bullied into silence……”
66. A SlideShow on Inspirational Saturdays Words are so very powerful & using or hearing the right ones can really be captivating to the soul.
67. It’s Time For A Christmas Blog Party Here “She” goes again on 12/20/2017…. What Do You Mean? Here “She” goes again….Yeah! It’s Me Once AGAIN…. It’s very simple: just comment what your blog is about & leave your link
68. How To Feel About Your First Blogger Like? ……K E Garland you really made my entire world shine & I wanted to acknowledge you in any way I could think possible. Her blog offers inspiring kwotes as well as writing advice for me as well as others. BE SURE TO STOP BY HER BLOG!
69. 7 Inspirations To Share on Saturdays: 12-2-2017 I already know we need to be inspired on a daily basis or possibly all day everyday so that’s why I chose 7 inspirations for you to use at your discretion.
70. Having A Blog Party Lets Celebrate A True NEWBIE, Not knowing what a Blog Party really entailed, so I attempted to throw it anyway. This was my first epic fail now that I look back. However, I was so excited to announce a 22 day milestone for me being a new blogger. It may not mean anything to you as a reader, but for me as a newbie it’s a small celebration. So I am celebrating these 20 likes as if I gained twenty new followers.
71. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.05 Who are you to inspire people when your own luggage is heavy AF & you can’t even carry it? EXCUSE YOU! “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself……”
72. It’s Winesday Wednesday My Way My Mango Rum Magarita’s……Don’t EVER Drink & Drive!
73. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.06 “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people……”
74. 11-27-17: 1st New Post On Magic Monday’s Is There Really Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
75. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.25 “Want to keep Christ in Christmas?…..”
76. Feel the Freedom Friday “Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain……”
77. Self-Starter Smile Sunday 12.31 “Welcome every morning with a smile…..”
78. 13 R & B Christmas Carols 1994 CD-Volume 2
79. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 01.03 “Problems……”
80. Is Change Affecting Your Life? Of course change will forever affect our lives, but it is up to us as individuals to embrace it. So abruptly; suddenly unexpectedly a change comes in our lives without any type of preparation or warning.
Twenty Sunken Archived Post
Photo by Yaroslav Blokhin on Unsplash
81. Are You Ready For A Christmas Blog Party I will go first in this post so don’t forget to stop by TO INSPIRE US I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you, I didn’t give up….Anonymous
82. Wisdom Wednesday 12.27 “Your task is not to seek for love……”
83. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.24 “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl……”
84. A Friday Affirmation for You! 01.12 “Her serenity journal was in her purse and she rummaged through until she found it……”
85. 7 Inspirations To Share on Saturdays While you are here visiting, you are more than welcome to copy, paste, print, or save these inspirations wherever you like.
86. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.18 ‘This life is what you make it……”
87. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.19 “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure……”
88. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.23 “Don’t take life too seriously…..”
89. A Day in my Life: The Eye Exam I had to get an eye exam on yesterday (12/15/17) because the year is coming to an end & I needed to use my Vision Insurance.
90. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.22 “It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.
91. Are You Ready For A Christmas Blog Party
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
92. “You Gon’ Learn Today” Trifocals I went to pick up my new eyewear today & I learned these are Trifocals.
93. Let’s Have A Christmas Blog Party Are you BANANA’s? Yes, it was A Blog Celebration!
94. Talking Nonsense on Rant Tuesday Just Yesterday! January 30, 2018
95. Eleven_Eleven_Seventeen To All Branches of Services For Our Country
96. Hello Manic Marvelous Mindset Monday’s DUH! Its Monday
97. The Day My Soul Just Opened Up! MySpace Madness
98. The Psychological Warfare of the Mind I wonder was going through in MySpace days.
99. Daily Inspirations To Inspire Us! 12.21 “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully……”
100. 11-28-17: Let’s Talk On Thoughtful Tuesday’s I will be expecting You!
Until The Next Post Be Inspired_Ms.Flo
Photo Credits: Search Blog Post Pictures via UpSplash
Featured Image: Photo by Daniela Cuevas on Unsplash