These Quotes May Contain Some Explicit Words Readers May Not Be Use To
I was inspired to do these Top 25 Best Sayings of The Notorious B.I.G. based from a Top Story Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. The scripted true crime limited series Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G arrives on the USA Network starting February 27th.Photo Credit
Biggie Smalls, also known as “The Notorious B.I.G.,” was a revered hip-hop artist and face of East Coast gangsta rap. He was shot and killed on March 9, 1997. He was 24 years old when he was gunned down in 1997 in Los Angeles, a murder that has never been solved. Biggie Smalls Biography
Photo by Christian Joudrey on Unsplash
The Best Top 25 Sayings of Biggie Smalls
- Excellence is my presence. Never tense, never hesitant. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Stay far from timid only make moves when you’re heart’s in it, and live the phrase the sky’s the limit. The Notorious B.I.G.
- First comes the cash, then comes the ass, then come big blunts with chunks of hash. The Notorious B.I.G.
- We can’t change the world until we change ourselves. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Damn right I like the life I live,
Cause I went from negative to positive. The Notorious B.I.G.
- If the game shakes me or breaks me, I hope it makes me a better man. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on,
Just keep on pressin on.
Sky is the limit and you know that you can have
what you want, be what you want. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Climb the ladder to success escalator style The Notorious B.I.G.
- You’re nobody ’til somebody kills you. The Notorious B.I.G.
- If you don’t love yourself, I’ll make you see your own heart. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Never let no one know how much dough you hold. The Notorious B.I.G.
- This rule is so underrated:
Keep your family and business completely separated. The Notorious B.I.G.
- To all the teachers that told me I’d never amount to nothing. The Notorious B.I.G.
- If I wasn’t in the rap game,
I’d probably have a key knee-deep in the crack game.
Because the streets is a short stop:
Either you’re slinging crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot. The Notorious B.I.G.
- I’m living everyday like a hustle. Another drug to juggle. Another day, another struggle. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Armed and dangerous, ain’t too many can bang with us
Straight up weed no angel dust, label us Notorious
Thug ass n iggaz that love to bust, it’s strange to us
niggaz be scramblin, gamblin
Up in restaraunts with mandolins, and violins
We just sittin here tryin to win, tryin not to sin
High off weed and lots of gin
So much smoke need oxygen, steadily countin them Benjamins The Notorious B.I.G.
When you read magazines and you see everybody having fun, you think, ‘okay, that’s where I want to be.’ But once you get in it and you achieve the success that you want, it seems like that’s where the player hating starts. You know that’s where everybody’s like, ‘Well it’s not all that The Notorious B.I.G. Photo by Charisse Kenion on Unsplash
- It’s like the more money we come across / the more problems we see. The Notorious B.I.G.
- The hustlers on the corner were my role models. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Rappers can’t sleep, need sleepin’,
B.I.G. keep creepin’,
Casualties need treatin’,
Dumb rappers need teachin’. The Notorious B.I.G.
- Never get high on your own supply. The Notorious B.I.G.
The Notorious B.I.G.. (n.d.). AZQuotes.com. Retrieved February 04, 2018, from AZQuotes.com Web site: http://www.azquotes.com/author/16278-The_Notorious_B_I_G
Feature Image: Photo by Uriel Soberanes on Unsplash
Until The Next Post Be Inspired_Spread Love_Buy me a coffee
Tupac Shakur (June 16, 1971 to September 13, 1996) was an American rapper and actor who came to embody the 1990s gangsta-rap aesthetic and in death became an icon symbolizing noble struggle. He has sold 75 million albums to date, making him one of the top-selling artists of all time. A sensitive, precociously talented and troubled soul, Tupac was gunned down in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996 and died six days later.
His murder has never been solved. Tupac began his music career as a rebel with a cause to articulate the travails and injustices endured by many African-Americans. His skill in doing so made him a spokesperson not just for his own generation but for subsequent ones who continue to face the same struggle for equality. In life, his biggest battle was sometimes with himself. The Biography.com website
Photo by Javier Ramos on Unsplash
THE TOP 25 QUOTES BY TUPAC SHAKUR
- Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies-Tupac Shakur
- Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference.-Tupac Shakur
- If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions. Listen twice, speak once.-Tupac Shakur
- I’m not perfect. But I’ll always be real-Tupac Shakur
God, When I was alone, and had nothing, I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain, No one came, except God, When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep, No one could help me.. except God, When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers, No one heard me, except God, So when I’m asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God –Tupac ShakurPhoto by Hannah Rodrigo on Unsplash
- Trust me I never lose. Either I win or learn from it-Tupac Shakur
- Tomorrow comes after the dark-Tupac Shakur
- Play the game, never let the game play you.-Tupac Shakur
- You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.-Tupac Shakur
I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it. –Tupac Shakur Photo by Scott Webb on Unsplash
- Be an individual, work hard, study, get your mind straight, and trust nobody.-Tupac Shakur
- A lot of people, black, white, mexican, young or old, fat or skinny have a problem being true to they self. They have a problem looking in the mirror and looking directly into their own souls. Only reason I am who I am today is because I can look directly into my face and find my soul-Tupac Shakur
- God will judge my heart, Man will judge my actions.-Tupac Shakur
- Don’t look back unless it’s a good view.-Tupac Shakur
- Long live the rose that grew from the concrete when no one else ever cared.-Tupac Shakur
- When your hero falls from grace, all fairy tales are uncovered Myth exposed and pain magnified, the grace pays uncovered He told me to be strong, but I confused to see it so weak You say never to give up, and it hurts to see what comes to be When your hero falls soley the stars, and so does the reception of tomorrow Without my hero, theres only me alone, to deal with my sorrow Your heart ceases to work, and your soul is not happy at all What are you expected to do, when your only hero falls-Tupac Shakur
- No thank you to all the bustas, cowards, and FAKE HOMIES who showed me the depths of jealousy, envy and greed.-Tupac Shakur
- For every single dark night there is a brighter day.-Tupac Shakur
I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard. –Tupac ShakurPhoto by Azrul Aziz on Unsplash
- A woman bought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.-Tupac Shakur
- It’s been stress and drama for a long time now, man. So much has happened. I got shot five times by some dudes who were trying to rub me out. But God is great. He let me come back. But, when I look at the last few years, it’s not like everybody just did me wrong. I made some mistakes. But I’m ready to move on.-Tupac Shakur
- Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got: don’t ever stop, just push it ’till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fall-Tupac Shakur
- If you could walk a mile in my shoes you’d be crazy too.-Tupac Shakur
No matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it.-Tupac Shakur
Photo Credit: Google Images
I was inspired to do these 25 Quotes of Tupac Shakur based from a Top Story Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. The scripted true crime limited series Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G arrives on the USA Network starting February 27th.
Featured Image:Photo by DESIGNECOLOGIST on Unsplash
Tupac Shakur. (n.d.). AZQuotes.com. Retrieved February 03, 2018, from AZQuotes.com Web site: http://www.azquotes.com/author/13384-Tupac_Shakur
Stop By & Buy me a coffee! Thanks In Advance
Until The Next Time Be Inspired_Always_ Ms. Flo